Stepping in to U-Xer World :-)

Just a few days ago, U-Xer made its debut on AppSumo.

I was checking out the demo by the founder, Zek, who mentioned,

ā€œYou can automate anything you see on your screen.ā€ This really caught my eye! ![:eyes:

Iā€™ve been using various RPA tools for my clients. :hammer_and_wrench:

To be honest, other RPA tools took a while to learn and build my first automation!.

Few days back, I gave U-Xer a whirl and I must say, Iā€™m impressed by its simplicity.

Within just an hour, I set up a ā€˜Facebook Group Post Schedulerā€™ā€”and guess what? You donā€™t even have to be an admin to use it!

The AI-driven generation of RPA scenario steps is nothing short of impressive and very functional. :robot:

:+1:It was easier to pick up compared to other products, though thereā€™s always room for some tweaks and improvements.

But yes, it definitely seems like it could start paying off right after purchase.

:mag:Iā€™m already brainstorming various RPA use cases for myself and my clients.
:camera_flash: Take a look at the screenshots below to see how I set up my simple Facebook Group Post Scheduler.

:movie_camera:Stay tuned! Iā€™ll soon be recording a video to show you how to implement this use case from start to finishā€”hopefully, itā€™ll be useful for many who started using U-xerā€¦

:speech_balloon:My first impression of U-Xer is positive! How about you? Have you tried it yet? What do you think?

3 Likes

I have been the user of U-xer the day it launched on appsumo. I can say as my first automation tool i am really impress because its me doing the work without me sitting in front of computer all day clicking the same thing again and again. I have automated alot of things online. Yes there is some limitations but there is no tool yet what U-xer can do

Could you guys post some example processes? This place should be full of examples already if it was so easy! :slight_smile:
I am still struggling a little bit I must say. I donā€™t find it that easy but I guess itā€™ll get betterā€¦

1 Like

That is definitely a fair ask :slight_smile: I think we need to add more examples here. I will think about a solution for this!

No worries i am here to help l have uploaded today linkedin autolike and comments on random profiles