Object reference not set to an instance of an object - define parameter by image

Issue Report Template

Defining parameter with Image doesn’t work!

When I want to define a new parameter (e.g. search in Instagram or Twitter) it gives error! I watched your Youtube video fully and followed all steps. Realized that the Instagram search and twitter are not default parameters therefore I decided to define them myself by image type. However it gives error!

Version 5.16

attached screenshot.

Hi @reza.xolf ,

I need more information on that.

1. Can you please also show what is the parameter you saved?
  2. Can you please also show the screenshot you took?

Hi Zekeriya

thanks for your response. I have attached two screenshots providing the information you requested. Please let me know if something is missing. thanks

Can you also please share full screen?

For example I am searching for magic wind icon here. I also need to see the screenshot you have.

Here is the full screenshot. Now error changed and says “give location is not found”

Here is a screen recording of the issue: ScreenRecording2024-07.mp4 - Google Drive

Could you please retry? There was some changes on the Screenshot function and it should be possible to take a screenshot now.

tried again and same error!

@reza.xolf

Can we have a call? Not sure what is the problem there?

When are you available? I’m available from now until 2 hours. Thanks

was this resolved? I also am having trouble…

Hi @antfernando9

No, unfortunately I had this issue. Not sure if they updated the app and the issue is solved!