Downloading Reports from a CRM System in several steps

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

To reduce the massive amount of manual work involved in downloading hundreds of PDF reports every day, I purchased U-Xer in the hope that it could automate the task. I have tried using it, but I am struggling to get it working. So far, I have only managed to define the initial steps.

The task involves downloading orphan reports to send to our donors. Since I don’t have the option for bulk downloads, I need to download each report individually.

Here’s the process I need to automate:

Search for the orphan's datasheet in our CRM system (Salesforce) by copying the orphan's number from an Excel sheet into the CRM's search bar.
Click on the suggested orphan number to open the datasheet.
Click on the download button on the datasheet.
Choose the appropriate format options to get a PDF.
Click the "save and merge" button, which opens the PDF in another browser tab.
Download the PDF from the new tab.

This process needs to be repeated about 1,000 times to download all the orphan reports.

Is this something that can be automated with U-Xer, or is there a better automation tool for this task?

I really hope to find a solution, as this process is extremely time-consuming. :frowning:

Thank you!

Hi Hanmaz,

It looks very possible :slight_smile:

Please share your experience where you stuck so we can help you achieving automating!

Hi @Zekeriya

First of all it sounds good, that it is possible.

I am honest, I am working in an NGO in the customer service, I dont have any clue of such programmes whats so ever. I find it difficult to make the first steps, let alone to get the hole process.

Is there any possibility to get a meeting, to get it done together?

Kind regards
Hanan

You can contact zekeriya definitely he can help you or watch my video on youtube where i explained everything. Still you have issue you can make a video call and Zekeriya will help you or you can also contact me and i will guide you towards your end goal

1 Like

Hi Hannan,

Creating a complete process may take couple of ours if not days. Altough I may not be able to completly do it for you, we can have a call and start from the basics. Your process sounds easy but let see :slight_smile:

Hi,

thank you both for your responses. I will try more, but I think, I will not get it done by myself. There are a lot of steps and I can only create one Screenshot.

I will come back to you next week. As I need to figure out asap if I will keep the app or if I need to take a refund. As the money for the app are donations, not my own.

I really hope, I can solve this issue, as it costs us a lot of hours to get this job done :frowning: If this app will solve this task, I will be thankful forever :slight_smile:

If you are a non profit organization, send me legal docs of yours and we will give it free.