Automations based on conditions (if/then/else)

Elevate Your RPA with If/Then/Else Conditions

Unlock unparalleled efficiency in your automated processes with the introduction of if/then/else conditions to our RPA tool. This feature empowers your automation to make real-time decisions, adapting to data variations without human intervention.

Why It Matters:

• Dynamic Adaptability: Automate complex tasks with precision, ensuring your processes are both efficient and adaptable to any scenario.
  • Intelligent Automation: Transform your RPA bots into smart assistants capable of handling intricate workflows, reducing errors, and saving time.
  • Customization & Flexibility: Tailor your automation to meet specific operational needs, enhancing workflow efficiency and operational cost savings.
  • Operational Efficiency: Minimize manual interventions, allowing your team to focus on high-value activities, thus driving down costs and boosting productivity.
3 Likes

Yes, this is a great feauture!

There are some alternative solutions which can not be directly replaces with if / then contidions but can be helpful in some situations.

Please take a look at the options below:

whenfails
retry
untilvisible
untilInvisible
waitafter
repeat

Thanks, AutoMaster, for bringing this up!
I can’t wait to see this feature coming either! :slight_smile:

I’d love to use it for scenarios like:

• If this username field is already filled, then click “login” directly.
  • If this field is empty, then fill [username] with “abc” and [password] with “123”.
  • If there’s at least one more “string” visible, then loop back to step 5 and start from there again. Else stop/ start another frequence.
2 Likes

Must have feature. Without its a big cons of this app. With such feature it will be a game changer

1 Like

yup i have the exact same use case as well.

I think we need “Go To”.
If TRUE, then go to step no. X
If FAIL, then go to step no. Y

2 Likes